Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of service carefully before using our service.
1) By using our service, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. We are not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2) It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use our service at your own risk.
3) We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
4) We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information to access your account. We don’t distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on any accounts on your account’s behalf.
5) The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
6) We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
7) It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to us during their use of our service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
8) You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
9) Any downtime of service in relation to a client asking us to change targets will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
10) We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
11) Cancellation form must be completed five days in advance of next bill date to avoid next months charge.
12) There are no refunds regardless of the plan you choose.
13) Cancellation form must be completed in order to stop all activity on the account and discontinue billing HERE
14) It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on March 24, 2019
1. Refund Policy
You agree to pay and take responsibility for all charges made in accordance with your plan and these policies. In order to be fair to all clients, no exceptions are made.
Month-to-Month Plans: Our monthly plans are month-to-month subscription with no contract. Monthly plans automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle. In order to avoid future charges, the cancellation form must be filled out before your next bill date HERE .
2. Cancellation To officially cancel your subscription, you must fill out the cancellation form HERE . In order to avoid future charges, the cancellation form must be filled out before your next bill date. Please contact us for more information on the cancel form.
You will have the option for our services to run until the end of your billing cycle or cancel our services immediately. No prorated refunds are provided for cancellations made before the end of the paid up period.
3. Failed Charges If If we unable to bill your credit card on file, you will have a 14-day grace period to update your billing. If your method of payment is not updated within this time frame, your account will automatically be terminated.
Accounts that have been terminated due to failed payment may be reactivated if valid payment information is updated and we can successfully charge the card for all debits made on the account since the failed charge.